Let Me Find Out!

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Mommy-to-be Blues...

The title of this post is misleading, seeing as how I am more than happy that I am to be a mom in a little more than a month. But if you factor in everything associated with becoming a mommy from the excessive "I don't feel sexy at all" weight gain; to the surprising aches out of nowhere; the "let's get ready for baby" hustle and bustle of creating shower registries; planning the event (if you have an absent-minded shower planner like mine, anyhow); moving to a bigger place with room for baby; bassinet set-up; and not getting any lovin in the process you have a mommy-to-be singing the blues. Especially on that last one. I can't get around like I used to, but the hormones are still very much alive. Factor in I got at least a 6-week deny after Junior gets here and you have one unhappy camper!

At any rate, there are things I can do about all of these issues... as I am that planning bitch.

No comments: