Let Me Find Out!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nine Months...

Since my last post to this blog.

So much has changed. I am filled with so much emotion, fear, uncertainty but also anxious to know what's the next chapter in my life. How it will read.

I am wondering why it takes a woman to leave before she sees the emotion from the man she must depart from. Why not show you love her daily, respect her daily, versus waiting until she has nothing more to give, where she is at the brink to give up.

Entering this passage of my life as a "single mother" will not be easy, but it will be monumental. For I made a decision for my mental health so I could be a better mother to my child. My heart. Next to God, my everything.

I am clean slating. I adore being happy. I missed it. It's nice to feel it again. I know I will always love my sun's dad, but it took me a long time to know I didn't have to be with him for us to grow together as friends and parents. I AM scared and nervous, we move into our new home in less than two weeks. It's a very exciting time. A new day. But one that I do approach with great sadness seeing as how we're moving as two instead of three. I do love him. And miss the good times already.

I know God will see me through this. I look forward to becoming whole again. In nine months from now, I need to be completely happy thanks to a great network of friends, supportive family and of course tons of prayer.

I can do this.

Ashe...

No comments: