Let Me Find Out!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Ujamaa


I am supposed to be running my own business ... right now. But I am not... mostly because laze has a funny way of taking over situations that are pertinent and masking things that I probably should not have been directing so much energy to as important.

I pledge to fix that in 2009 and work only toward things that serve some sort of higher purpose and indeed building and positivity for the future, mine and that of my youth.

Perhaps the late Dr. Donda West had it right... bury yourself in the betterment, building and watering of your seed by making the most of your professional goals, family, personal growth and letting men fall where they may. If they fall...

Kanye West might be a spoiled brat, but he's a genius who knows the importance of family... and most importantly loved his mother unconditionally. I'll take that! :-)

No comments: