Let Me Find Out!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

In a (Tempermental) Mood... Day 5



Today went pretty well but I really miss eating. Add to that, that I only had one release all day and I am pretty discouraged. Since I never heard back from anyone in the support group I joined about the steeping issue, I once again steeped my tea for my allotted 12 minutes and am sippin now. My tummy feels tight like I've been doin ab work (I haven't) and I'm having "empty pains." The best way I can describe it is that pain you start to experience when ur really hungry and your stomach feels...empty! :-| I keep eyeing my Simply Orange Juice carafe in the fridge thinking, "tomorrow I break." But I really want to endure till the end. I keep thinking about breakfast next Sunday morning. Imagining how delicious it will be... *stares off into distance*. I felt kinda bloated earlier too (still do after tea sorta)... I need to re-read some of the posts in the support group. I think someone mentioned the cause, effect and solution for that.

Perhaps the food smells didn't help today either. While my sun was out, I tackled all the laundry and made his meals for the week. I also had a friend over who ate a fish sandwich (my favorite quick meal) and everything gave me hunger pains down to the garlic-peppered string beans I made. Especially those, actually. So yeah, while today was a good day as far as energy goes it was a melancholy one overall. I miss chewing and I'm only half done.

I'm gonna need to release more these last days or I'm not gonna be a happy camper.

That's all for today.

p.s. oh yeah and my legs are sore from all that walkin yesterday... they feel that they might detach from the hip! *le sigh*

No comments: