Let Me Find Out!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucky Day 7

I had to venture out to work today and was near late because on my way out the door, I was rushed back into the bathroom. I told myself I wasn't going to do a SWF if I didn't wake up in time, but I just couldn't risk not having any releases all day, so I did it at 6:30.

I feel good. I downed my first 16.9 oz of lemonade over the morning hours and saved my second bottle for the afternoon, drinking water in the meantime. I was feeling great for the mjority of the day even when we were at the zoo! I met my Soror and her daughter and family there and I went armed with a bottle of lemonade and lots of snacks and bottled water for the bambino. We had a good time. Then after we left the zoo we let them play in the park. When we got home, we had just enough time to get him fed, watch Ratatouille, bath and now he's asleep. Perfect.

While coddling him, I read him a story to take my mind off of going in the kitchen and gobbling down some green beans... can I just say the ONLY thing that's preventing me from eating now is that I don't want to shock my digestive system and end up worse than I started with gastric problems lol...




I've been a meal planning fool for my 1200-1400 calorie meal plans for the next few weeks and I am going to the grocery store on Monday... buut I may be able to do Sunday. I was originally planning to do 10 days but I am running out of potion. I was going to go get more but with money funny, I'm not sure I want to spend the cash on more syrup when 3/4 of it will stick around without usage. Plus, it's a pretty penny. I should be able to get two more days out of it and then I will break Friday, I'm thinking. So a slight change of plans but still a really great accomplishment. I will do this again in the fall for sure.

I'm still holding strong on this journey... no matter how bad that red beans and rice is calling me. Do well, be well, feel well.

No comments: