Let Me Find Out!

Friday, March 13, 2009

SWF Yuckiness...

OK, so I did my morning sun salutations and yoga and now... I am at the worst step... the salt-water flush.

I got a little more than half of it down. The first time around I took it all in big gulps all at once. Today it is hard to do that. I must admit. I told myself, I would blog about it a little and then get right back in there by the kitchen sink.

My Smooth Move tea with a tsp of B syrup and a spritz of lemon went down rough but helped me sleep something awesome. I haven't slept that good in a long time... even after a hearty meal. I should do an herbal tea before bed more often once this is done. I have an organic herbal tea I still have yet to even try in my cupboard. Once my cleanse is over and I arise a cleaner, healthier, more vibrant me, I will add that to my bedtime regimen. Rj and I are both wide awake on my day off so weather permitting we may hit up the park later this afternoon for a brisk walk. OR, I could use the "walk time" to hit up some new thrift stores I've heard about.

<~ RBG loves thrift stores. Designer shoes... and funky accessories. OK.... *sigh* back in the kitchen I go. :-(

*elevator music*



OMG... that is just an awful, awful thing to do! lol BUT tis the natural way to flush the colon and way cheaper than a colonic... so I will wash it down with my bottled water and hush. :-) It's done now... and I've endured much more tortuous things... but I can still complain. My blog. My whining. So there. :-P I have to keep thinking positively to get through this... keep imagining how my skin, hair, body will look when all is said and done and how each will FEEL. This IS necessary. I've gotten so wreckless over the years with my food intake and beverage consumption. So much I didn't even acknowledge the increase.... disguising it as happiness or sadness when I was really just being ridiculous. I should be able to remain my best self while feeling any emotion. I look my sun in the eyes and I just need to be here. And while I am an overall very, healthy woman. Jah bless no diabetes, high blood pressure, heart issues... I want to keep it that way. And ingesting anything I want all the time, anytime, and imbibing so much won't keep me that way. I need to know how to be able to enjoy myself without the extreeeemes. This is my time. My cleanse. And I will finish. Dammit.

10:41 p.m. ETA:
I'm actually feeling pretty good. I've moved over to the easier stages of days 4 and 5. I don't know what happens after these tho, since 5 is the max number of days I've been able to do widout cheating myself. Today was a good day. I got an errand ran and cleaned a bit for activity. Tomorrow is laundry and re-arranging my sun's room. I am going to make the solar system on his ceiling and walls and buy him a new bed set. He's in for a treat when he comes home. One thing that did happen today was I had my first, "I miss eating" craving where I wasn't really "hungry" perse but I just had a taste for Louisiana red beans and rice. So that will be my welcome back meal once I start cooking again... with cornbread mmmmmmm MM! But first, I have to do a six-day whole foods menu to get me back in the habit. By April 1, I will be bringing in and welcoming spring with a whole new attitude... and attitude I already feel returning and sorely missed. :-) At any rate, I just finished the Smooth Move. Never excited about the after taste but it's done... Had three releases today. On my way to bed praying for no surprises this evening. Gonna go study for my exam poppin up in a couple weeks and hope to sleep at least half as great as I did last night. Peace.

No comments: