Let Me Find Out!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Defamation?

Why are you so lame, sis?

It's really not to be rude, but if you can't address me as a woman, putting your name or some other identifiable information, there's really nothing you can say to me that I will really listen to. The first time you stopped by being disrespectful, I posted and even replied in a respectful way... you keep at it. So now you wanna reach out. Your posts are all kind and caring now. Word? When just a few short weeks ago you tried to anonymously jump bad and be coy through posts you hid behind? Then he wasn't a bad guy, right? If I remember correctly, you missed his kiss or something like that... you were remembering the good times. But now, you want me to understand how horribly he treated you... Really? You are laughable, girl! It is seriously this kind of drama grown-ups just don't go through. I am an adult. I ask that you grow up... whoever you are. Part of me wants to help you, because you're clearly very hurt and were left messy from this ordeal or many ordeals. Whatever that ex, or several exes, did clearly has you traumatized. And as a mother (since you keep mentioning you are one) I find your actions deplorable. I don't sympathize nor have the time.

I haven't needed pretty words or bullshit in all this time living, and I certainly don't need them now. All the things you're saying would be better off left said to him or, better, a counselor. Further, if you're slandering his name and he knows who you are, I'd suggest he sue for defamation of character since you're claiming something pretty tough business. I may not like him very much right now, but he's still my brother. You get that? And I definitely don't want some creepy, anonymous... "woman" who speaks big and bad but would rather create fake blogs and names and/or hide behind them trying to give me advice on life, love, motherhood, or anything else. This is indeed my last transmission on the subject.

I ask you kindly, move on away from here.

Well connected to people in IT (to route where messages derive from) and Chicago PD (to arrest) and lawyers (to prosecute) and I've saved all your allegations in case he wants to proceed further. I see you're clearly battered, even when I can't SEE you.

I ask you kindly, move on away from here.

You clearly have several bones you want to pick wid him. He writes daily and surely has a lot to say to you.... ya'll talk. Don't bother talking to me. Perhaps he knows where to find you... or maybe can Google you, and "bring em out, bring em out!" It's hard to write when the Bic pen's in ya mouth.

Seriously, ma... stop stalkin blogs in the middle of the night. Specifically my blog... Or, stalk since you clearly enjoy a fantastic read, but don't bother talking to me, cause your words, testimonies, all that, don't faze me in any decisions I've made... in life. I know you saw my message to you... and my peoples messages to you, but you just browse over the lessons you really need to learn tho. Come at me like a woman and then maybe we can talk, till then you may as well be Charlie Brown's teacher.

I ask you kindly, move on away from here. Seriously. Give it a rest.

1 comment:

Him said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.