Let Me Find Out!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I just want to...

run away.



I'm... exhausted... truly.
I'm feeling devious... like old, rambunctious RBG who didn't give a shit... didn't care about feelings and what not... where peaceful RBG go? Ohhhh there she is. Hiding. Sleeping... peacefully. Heffa.
I am starting to seriously dislike someone... who I -- if only for a minute -- thought I would love forever.

Thanks to the double Rs for at least keeping the smiles flowing... love those guys.

Had a job interview today... went well, not exactly what I wanna do, but something is better than returning to the drama... hopefully other hot leads will come. At this point, I just need to be anywhere... not because of finances, but because being a SAHM really brings perspective to the working girl....

p.s. I really wanna see Kindred in concert... they need better publicity. I am ALWAYS missing them. That is all.

No comments: