Let Me Find Out!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Growing Nowhere Fast

(random thoughts from various situations I've witnessed over the past couple weeks)

We smile at each other, and kiss like we mean it...
Right before we secret text and email anotha of how we miss her... wanna see her... wish we could be with her.
The person we'd be perfect for If he wasn't stuck with you..
I keep thinking we're growing, but we're going nowhere fast.
You can pray to Jehovah all you want, but nothing will change until you make the decision... to change.
He is all powerful, but the will to do well has to be there.
We call what we have fate, but fate can't even keep our minds on only each other... so what are we really doing here... anyway?
I'm tired of relationships failing due to selfishness, yet, I've been through so much, I now want to try my hand at selfish.
The hope for future is... fucked.
Every time I see the lies after I think we're doing so well... what is it that you want? Explain it to me.
Why are you with ME? When you miss her so? Want to be with her so? Lie to me about her... so?
I'm in my relationship and you in yours, yet you speak so heartfelt to each other when our mates turns their necks... this is bullshit.. and I'm so sad cause while I'm being mad at you, I'm mad at myself... cause we both want to be somewhere else.
So why are we still here?
Don't settle for me...
Don't settle for you...
I don't want to marry into a lie... You should be my door number 1. I should be yours... at this point, it's lookinng like the success of black relationships is really behind door number 3...
It's so sad...
I don't know where this is going anymore... and starting to wonder why I feel so passionately about it... or care.
We suck.



I'm trying to save black relationships... be apart of that 10% of the real ones that make it... and I am trying my very BEST to continue the positivity... but I hate it that it's so hard. Hate that we make it so.so hard..... Wake UP man... wake up... you've got such a good thing, don't lose her for naught.

No comments: