Let Me Find Out!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

The After Vacation Blues

Coming back from vacation is always such a drag. I'm thinking from now on I should take it from Wednesday to Wednesday and use those last two days attached to a long weekend.... Cause I've been back from Mexico two weeks and I'm not adjusted and feel like someone ran me over. And then backed up and rolled over me in reverse! Lawd! And Mexico was sooooo relaxing. Six days of fun in the sun...7-day forecast said it would rain everyday and it only did twice.... At night. When it was just right to do that. The next vacation I take in March I'll take time to vacay and readjust to life.

Life's been busy... Crazy, hectic and planning left and right. I've got a couple things in the works... And I'm gonna need my energy to do it all. I feel a mental health day coming on!!

No comments: