Let Me Find Out!

Friday, January 9, 2009

It really is because of you...


When I was in undergrad, the Sorority I loved and now am a part of was inactive on campus. There were a few of them there but not anyone I wanted to really hang with... it was their counterpart, the men of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. who kept me engaged in the Blue & White Family. And since then, I have always been grateful to them and loved them for their candor for taking me in as their sister anyway... and believing I would make it one day.

Luckily, in 2004, I found a wonderful chapter who was willing to bring me into the fold and I made it official.

Today, Phi Beta Sigma celebrates 95 years of life... and I recognize them today and everyday, as my brothers, the men who served as my inspiration to keep striving for Zeta, who I love whole-heartedly, with all my soul. So, today, I publicly thank you Phi Beta Sigma and all the members I've ran across and bonded with along the way, and wish you a Happy 95th Founder's Day.

Man, I really love ya'll... D, L, J, R, S, C...ya'll my heart. Thank you for representing Phi Beta so well and loving it so tenderly... and loving your Soror... making me believe till the end in this constitution.

Z-PHI! BLU PHI! SO SWEET! YOU KNOW!

No comments: