Let Me Find Out!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Apologize... I Think.


I apologize you're a lifeless loser wid nothing better to do than ANONYMOUS comment on my blog about a man who doesn't want you anymore.

I am not your problem, dear. In fact, I don't know (or care) about your previous dynamic with him. Because tis just that... previous. And I came along much after. I apologize that you have not found someone new in all this time. Or made things work with that one guy who wanted to wife you. I can tell you they are few and far between so I know your energy is better directed elsewhere.

I think I apologize you couldn't capitalize on his heart when you had access to it. In fact, how dare you get attitudinal with ME when you had three entiyah weeks where we each could have taken or left each other. I would say you chose to not strike while the iron was hot... but let's be real, he prolly wouldn't have welcomed you then either.

I am not your problem. And you know it. I realize he's not taking your calls nor responding to your email and if he is, isn't saying anything you want to hear. I can understand the frustration, well not really... I've never been not wanted by the men I want. But your virtue was blown. Hard to come back from that, even if you had all your marbles.

I am on a different level than you... clearly. Because your ANONYMOUS comments make me giggle. Because even through it all, well, he's satisfied... very much so... and still.here. I understand you think he's your man and I've "stolen" him, but the truth of the matter is, you ruined that union, not me. So I apologize that you need to get real... I think. I feel sorry for you because you really believed you were possibly up next for the throne...

You say it'll be over soon... even if that were true... it definitely wouldn't be because of you. You say his lips are like butter? Whatever the example, much like his eyes, they're only for me. So I hope you savored 'em... do like others of your kind, bottle it up, clench it, hold on to it soooo.veerrrry.tight -- the memory. Think about him when you're sexing dude for all I care... Just realize where you should direct all this crazy... because while I have a sense of humor... several people who love him/me don't. And they itching for me to release the hounds.

When all is said and done, I do believe there is someone for everybody... don't miss your blessing worrying about mine.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Hound #1 and I hate stupidity. I am hoping to quit my job soon and devote all of my time to fighting evil and injustice such as this. So run, hide, and tell your like-minded friends that your reign of terror is over.

Anonymous said...

ooh, sounds serious. i hope your 'anonymous' gets it, sooner than later.

Anonymous said...

You hit the nail on the head lady. I too despise a sad, silly, chick. Jealousy is so ugly and unattractive. Brush your shoulders off Queen and ignore any and all that don't respect your fly... but if all else fails...say the word and we got your back ;)

Ms. J ♥

~*~RBG~*~ said...

Lady J... even if I told you to breathe easy, you wouldn't would you? lol

R-Dean...normally, I keep peace... I mean, she's not the first "woman" to write me or text or call or all that bullshit, but it's a huge pet peeve of mine when females try to go hard at the wrong person... especially when we're supposedly adults. Acting out... to an impartial audience who could care less (i.e., me).

In other news, my cleanse went great!

Keep readin! :)

~*~RBG~*~ said...

You know I will, Ms. J. Thx for coming out and posting on such a serious, yet silly issue.

Anonymous said...

You can call me hound #2 and #. That chick REALLY ought to get tired of making a fool out of herself. If a brother doesn't want you then don't want him.

Chasing just makes you look sad, silly, and desperate.

Get a makeover, get a hobby, get some counseling, GET A FRIGGIN LIFE. DO SOMETHING wid yourself chick because these subtly hostile displays are really pathetic.

Really.

And I am an Anonymous Woman with a NAME.

Lovely Lox