Let Me Find Out!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let The Training Commence...

In all the silly chaos, I forgot to mention my workout arrived. I am so very excited to get it gwan.

I am reading through the literature first and then I will "officially" crack into it on Friday (because I like the schedule where Saturday is my rest day)... I will spend today and tomorrow familiarizing myself wid the moves, taking my photos and measurements and doing the "fit test."

Then my schedule will be Fri-workout; Sat-rest; Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed.-workout; Thurs-rest. This will also work in conjunction for when I do walks wid the Healthy Hikers group. Most walks will be on Thurs or Saturday... the first walks don't really gear up till the 23rd so hopefully by then my body will be conditioned a lil more to the workouts and walking won't be too much of a strain. I will definitely, definitely have to make time for stretching and if I'm lucky, big daddy massages. :)

I'm really excited to see my transformation. As I really miss being toned and lean.... 30.60.90.... I can dooooo it! :) For now, I'ma just focus on the first 30 though, as to not overwhelm myself... handle it in tiers as opposed to tears... ooh, I need to copyright that.


lol, she is crazy!

I really love Chalene, her teaching style reminds me of my own, very bubbly and funny but takes no sh*t. hahahaha

Let's go!

No comments: