Let Me Find Out!

Friday, April 3, 2009

(Current) Thought Process... of a Gypsy.




I am rethinking a lot of things and purging a lot of stress and aggravation...
I have come across a great many revelations in the past several months since freedom...
I am ready for the rebirth of Sanni...
I have been holding back from myself... I have been scared.
I can't choose the way people act, live, love, treat me, respond, but I can choose how I RE-act.
I am battling the pros and cons...
I am sad at the mental state of others...
I am secure in myself.
I love hard... so it means something when I don't.
I re-need clarity. I am ))centering(( of self.
But can no longer be self... centered.
I meditate for peace...
I sit in the bask of The Sun for peace...
I am regaining spirituality where it counts...
I am a p u
z
z le...
I have all the pieces, but am still putting it together...
I have 9 months to figure it out...
That is when the childishness and fun of 20s can't be used as an excuse anymore...
I am making a way out of none.
I am not going to worry about toma...
I am going to start treating others how I would want to be treated...
... respected. Whether it hurts me or not...
I am righting wrongs... Whether it hurts you or not.
Taking responsibility for my actions...
Taking a time out...
No more flags on the play...
I am thinking...
I've been a good person, but there is always room for improvement.
"I was born under a wandering star"... Gypsy free. Gypsy me.

© 2009 CZS / RBG



image source: mary croppins... "gypsy" border

2 comments:

Just Ms. J ♥ said...

Truth. I feel you sis. Introspection is the surest path to inner peace.

P.S. I had a sumthin' similar to this in drafts lol. Great minds think alike I guess ;-)

~*~RBG~*~ said...

Great minds indeed do think alike...

It is indeed true that knowledge of self and inner peace are the first keys to opening the door of fulfillment... we need to learn to love ourselves first, be happy in our own space widout the interference or need for others, and then we can move on to love somebody else.... I truly hope people realize that as we grow old. Until then, there will always be a disconnect.

We're still gonna go bless a stage somewhere, ma'am. Fine French grapes... on me.