Let Me Find Out!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It was all good just a week ago...

"It's crazy how things got so bad so fast... two months ago we was just celebratin."
--Co-Parent

It's almost rude to quote him in the context of this blog, but the uncanny of the deja vous is giving me weird sensations. And not the good kind that make me clutch pillows. For two months ago, WE were celebrating supposedly the first of many Valentine's Days. And I don't even celebrate Valentine's Day. But I did for him. When I first sat down to complete this entry, I was thinking that it's crazy how things can be so good and then shoot downhill like whoa....

But then, I really thought about it... there were underlying issues in both dynamics that had never been rectified or hell, even really discussed in the best manner and things just fall outta control when people stop caring, paying attention.... looking?

I was talking to The Prophet today, and we were vibing and conversing on how "what you see is what you get." And hardly ever do people in new dating situations let all their crazy be known right off rip. In a situation where I tried to be nothing but honest about everything me (good, bad or otherwise) it still came back around to bite me in the butt. What is it wid black relationships that seem so good for the other, failing?

Quick and brief this time... wid the emotions and the rain... I mostly need sleep... deep... sleep.

No comments: