Let Me Find Out!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Do whatever makes you feel comfortable...

do what makes you feel happy."
~ Left Eye (R.I.P.)



JUST LIKE YOU, I GET LONELY TOO...

Hi people!

I know, I know, long time. And I wish I could say I have a good reason, but I've had plenty time to play around on the net... and could have used that for blog time.... just been in my own lil La La Land and loving it.

Everything is good... debt still knocking at the door but definitely not as stressed as I had been about it. Loving my job... concentrating on putting my 120% into it because that's what's going to make me successful and stand out above the "competition."

My family is great. We're building and learning from each other and growing.

The Sun is in school and loving it... costing Daddy and I a handful but we must do what we have to do in order to do what we wanna do... If he loves it, I will like it.

I was having a flashback moment... I miss TLC as a collective unit.

Update more later.. As of this coming Thursday, I will be 30 in TWO months... omg..

No comments: