Let Me Find Out!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Kujichagulia


I am determined to get a daily agenda in order for self and sun...
I am always on a constant search for self-determination, so this is by far one of my favorite principles (and the most fun to say).

It is hard to define oneself in a day... it is a constant journey we need never forget or stray from the path. For once you truly find yourself it is a constant journey to keep her (or him) close. I always lose myself in my relationships. One who has truly found themselves wouldn't do this. You know who you are, you accept who you are and won't alter that for anyone...

But allow me to be clear. This means you are well-rounded. This means you are compromising. This means you are strong and smart enough to know that with unions come sacrifice and molding of clays and waxes that form one beautiful candle... if you are stubbornly set in your ways, and not the aforementioned you're probably hard to deal with and dealing with things by your own irresponsible, illogical and archaic rules... and that will fail too.

I speak for myself today... that I will find self, make a name for myself, define myself and continue to create for my child and I. He is my future.

No comments: